Guidelines for NTC Examination 2022/23
We understand a number of applicants are having difficulty in registering for NTC Examination Registration 2022/23. We are pleased to help you with the appropriate Procedures for NTC Examination Registration 2022/23, so you don’t make mistakes. To register for the NTC professional licensure examination for 2022, kindly follow the following guidelines below.
Who is Eligible for the Licensure Examination?
- Candidates with;
- Diploma in Basic Education (DBE)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
- M. Ed willing to teach
- Candidates with the above qualification and completed in 2021 or before 2022, qualified to take the examination. Examination will be taken at Regional Center of your choice.
- Unsuccessful candidates at their previous attempt and fresh candidates.
Approved Fees for Registration:
- Fresh candidates – GH₵ 350.00
- Re-sit (1) paper – GH₵ 150.00
- Re-sit (2) papers – GH₵ 210.00
- Re-sit (3) papers – GH₵ 350.00
All vouchers must be purchased at any Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide for the online registration.
Also, remember to alert the bank on type of registration your are paying for. Whether you are a fresh student, re-sitting (1), (2) or (3) papers.
Please make all MOMO payments on the short code *772*51#
Please confirm your status before purchasing the voucher from the bank. Log onto https: /exams.ntc.gov.gh/ to check your confirmation.
Contact your awarding institutions if you are unconfirmed to ensure your details are sent to NTC for confirmation.
Read on: NTC Literacy Exams Past Question
Steps in Registering
- Collect your PIN and Serial Number from the Bank on Completion of payment
- Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Click on Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) link
- Enter the e-voucher Serial No. and Pin
- Fill in the required fields and upload your Passport-size photograph
- Submit the information after properly reviewing it.
- Save a copy or print the summary of your inputs
Candidates are advised to note the following:
- All candidates must endeavor to keep safe their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS after successfully registering for the licensure examination.
- Submit your completed application forms not later than Tuesday 26th April, 2022.
- The 26th April, 2022 deadline must be strictly adhered to. There will be no extension for registration.
- The examination starts on Tuesday 13th and Ends on 14th May, 2022.
Timetable for the Examination
|Literacy||13th June, 2022||9:00 am – 11:00 am|
|Essential Professional Skills||13th June, 2022||1:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Numeracy||14th June, 2022||9:00 am – 11:00 am|
GTLE Regional Centres
|REGIONS||ORIGINAL CENTRE||NEW CENTRE|
|ANGLICAN SHS||KNUST (CASLEY HAYFORD BUIDLING)|
|ASANTEMAN SHS||KNUST (COLLEGE OF SCIENCE)|
|KUMASI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY||KNUST (COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING0|
|ST. LOUIS COLLEGE||ST. LOUIS COLLEGE|
|PREMPEH COLLEGE||UEW, KUMASI CAMPUS|
|OPOKU WARE SHS||UEW, KUMASI CAMPUS|
|EASTERN||SDA COLLEGE, ASOKORE||SDA COLLEGE, ASOKORE|
|GREATER ACCRA||UCC CENTRE PAPAFIO||PWCE, ABURI|
|UCC CENTRE PAPAFIO||PCE, AKROPONG|
|ACCRA COLLEGE||ACCRA COLLEGE|
|BRONG||UENR||SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY|
|UENR||SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY|
|VOLTA||WAEC HALL, HO||ST. FRANCIS COE, HOHOE|
|WAEC HALL, HO||ST, TERESA’S COE, HOHOE|
|CENTRAL||OLA COE, CAPE COAST||OLA COE, CAPE COAST|
|NEW EXAM CENTRE, UCC||NEW EXAM CENTRE, UCC|
|EXAM HALL, CAPE COAST||NEW EXAM CENTRE, UCC|
|WESTERN NORTH||BIBIANI SHS||WIAWSO COE|
|WESTERN||HOLY CHILD COE||HOLY CHILD COE|
|FIJAI SHS||HOLY CHILD COE|
|UPPER EAST||ST. JOHN BOSCO’S NAVRONGO||ST. JOHN BOSCO’S NAVRONGO|
|UPPER WEST||NJA COE||NJA COE|
- A confirmation text messages on the exact centres for ST. Louis, UENR and UCC Centre, Papafio shall be sent to the candidates. It will also be available on their registration portal. Continue to visit your registration portal for details.
- Essential Profession Skills starts at 11:45 am – Ends at 10:45 am
- Numeracy starts at 9:00 am – Ends at 10:45 am.
- Essential Profession Skills starts at 11:45 am – Ends at 1:00 pm
- Literacy starts at 2:00 pm – End at 3:15 pm
- Candidates shall only be allowed to write at their assigned centres.
- Wearing of face mask before, during and after each paper shall be enforced
- Candidates must be seated 30 minutes before each paper begins.
- What You Should Know About The National Teaching Council (NTC) of Ghana
- NTC to deal with Unlicensed Teachers in Public and Private Schools
You can join any of our platforms below to be updated anytime we publish new articles.