NTC Registration Portal 2023/2024
The National Teaching Council (NTC) Registration Portal 2023/2024 has been open to allow qualified applicants to register and sit for the GTLE. Successful applicants in the writing of the Licensure Exams, stand a chance of been employed into the Ghana Education Service (GES) as professional teachers.
As regulator of the teaching profession, the National Teaching Council (NTC) is a body mandated by the Education Regulatory Bodies Act 2020 (ACT 1023) to see to the regulation of the teaching profession in Ghana.
It is in the right of the NTC to license Ghana teachers and as such, the need for a Licensing Examination which seeks to make it possible for teachers to obtain a professional License and ensure that these teachers meet the National Teachers’ Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
Who is Eligible for the NTC Licensure Examination.
1) Holders of a Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed that want to become professional teachers.
All prospective candidates are to apply visit exams.ntc.gov.gh to complete the online application form for the GTLE.
2) All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2021 or before qualify to write the examination at a Centre of their choice.
3) Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit.
ALSO CHECK: NTC Literacy Exams Past Question
NTC GTLE Fees for registration:
a) Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 350.00 to register for the examination.
b) Candidates who are re-sitting a paper are to pay GHȻ 150.00.
c) Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ 210.00.
d) Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 380.00.
All applicants are to make payment at any of the Prudential Bank Ltd branches nationwide or use Mobile money Payment through the short code *772*51# across all networks.
Candidates must notify the bank if the payment is for fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
1) Take Pin and Serial No. from the Bank after payment.
2) Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
3) Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
4) Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
5) Review information provided and submit.
6) Print Summary of the inputs made.
7) Read the examination regulations and tick the tick-box before submission.
8) Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secured after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Completed application forms should be received online not later than 25th April, 2023
i. There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 25th April, 2022 deadline.
ii. Dress code should be formal. No bathroom slippers.
iii. No baby at the examination centre.
The Closing date for NTC Registration 2022: April 25th, 2022.
Date for Examination:
4th and 5th May, 2023
Click on the button below to be redirected to the original NTC GTLE 2023/2024 page to register.CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Procedures for NTC Examination Registration 2022/23
- What You Should Know About The National Teaching Council (NTC) of Ghana
- NTC to deal with Unlicensed Teachers in Public and Private Schools
You can join any of our platforms below to be updated anytime we publish new articles.