YEA Recruitment 2022
YEA Recruitment 2022/2023
The YEA, also known as the Youth Employment Agency and formally, National Youth Employment Programme started its operation in 2006 and have the sole mission of leading the coordination of employment opportunities and creation of jobs for the young and able-bodied youths in Ghana. Once again, the YEA has open their YEA recruitment portal for qualified job seeking youths to apply.
Through a collaboration with the Ghana Police and Ghana Health Services respectively, YEA is bringing this notice to the general public that, beginning Monday the 19th day of September 2022, yea online registration or application will begin through the agency’s employment portal for jobs as Community Police Assistant (CPA) or Community Health Worker (CHW)
Community Police Assistants (CPAs)
- Application exercise is scheduled to begin on 19th September, 2022 to 14th October, 2022.
- Applicants must apply through the YEA portal and visit their various YEA District offices for support.
- Persons within the ages of 18-35 years.
- Minimum qualification of Senior High School Education.
Conditions of Application
- Successful applicants will be engaged as beneficiaries of YEA.
- Beneficiaries will be on two (2) years contract of engagement.
Mode of YEA Application
Interested applicants must apply through www.yea.gov.gh
DEADLINE: 14th October, 2022.
NOTE: Application is free of charge.
Also Check: Apply: GES Promotion Portal 2022/2023
Community Health Workers (CHWs)
Youth Employment Agency to work closely with the Ghana Health Service at the community level. Successful applicants will be posted strictly to the community they reside.
- Person within the ages of 18-35 years (females are encouraged to apply)
- Minimum qualification of Senior High School education with passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicants must be fluent in English and at least one local language.
- Ability to use (or learn to use) a smart phone.
- Only short-listed applicants who successfully complete the CHW training programme will be engaged.
Role of The Community Health Worker.
The Community Health Worker is not a health professional but a person recruited by the YEA Ghana from the community within which he/she lives and has been given basic orientation to serve as service delivery bridge between the respective communities and service delivery points thereby facilitating the work of Community Health Nurses, Community Health Officer and midwives in the various communities.
Mode of YEA Application
Interested applicants must apply through yea.gov.gh recruitment portal 2022
DEADLINE: 28th September, 2022
NOTE: Application is free of charge.Click Here to Apply
Join our Discussion Forum below.
<<< CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR iCreateGH.com Group 2 ON WHATSAPP GROUP >>>
<<< CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR JOB PORTAL ON WHATSAPP >>>
Please do not join the iCreateGh.com Group 2 Platform if you are on the iCreateGh New. It is the second General page which is created because the first page is full. Same contents will be published on both pages.
We do not represent the YEA in any form and we do not provide jobs to individuals or facilitate your chances of getting a job at YEA.
Please do not pay money to anyone that claim to be working with icreategh for jobs. We only advertise jobs for free and will not be liable for any money paid to any impersonator. Please report to us should anyone contact you in our name. icreategh team and staffs doesn’t create jobs or facilitate you getting a job with the YEA Ghana, we only advertise current jobs that we chance upon.
yea salary, www.yea.gov.gh online registration 2022, www.yea.gov.gh application form, yea application portal, yea portal login, yea portal, yea registration portal, current application of yea, How do I apply for yea?, What is YEA Ghana?