GES Promotion Portal 2022/2023
The management of the Ghana Education informs the general public that the GES Promotion Portal 2022/2023 is opened. The portal has been finally opened to allow prospective teachers that are due for promotion to apply.
Be reminded that intermittently, the portal is closed and opened. Do not worry, keep checking and apply just as it is open again.
Junior and Senior Ranks to Apply to;
- Senior Superintendent II
- Senior Superintendent I
- Principal Superintendent
- Assistant Director II
- Assistant Director I
- Deputy Director II
- Deputy Director I
1. Type https://gespromotions.gov.gh in the address bar of your browser. This will lead you to the Homepage
2. Click on Apply for Promotion
3. Enter Staff ID
4. Provide the appropriate details asked of you
1. Go to the Homepage
2. Click on eVoucher Card and Select Promotions
3. Enter Staff ID to confirm Staff’s promotion
4. Fill in the appropriate details for payment
4. Proceed to the Promotions Result Page and select your Staff Type, enter your Staff ID and eVoucher number to view and print your promotion letter.
1. Visit the Homepage
2. Click on eVoucher Card and Select Recruitment
3. Supply the appropriate details for payment
4. Proceed to the Recruitment Result Page and Enter your Index Number and eVoucher number to view and print your appointment letter.
NB. Recommended Browsers; Internet Explorer 9 or above, Firefox 39 or above, Google Chrome 39 or above and Safari 6 or aboveCLICK HERE TO APPLY
- WAEC Receives Reports on Cheating in Ongoing WASSCE in Ghana 2022
- NTC to deal with Unlicensed Teachers in Public and Private Schools
- GES to tackle “chew, pour, pass, and forget” occurrence in Ghana’s education