Elective ICT WASSCE Practical 2021
Answer all the questions.
- Use an appropriate database application to create a database and name it DBSTORES in the folder created on the desktop.
(a) Create the structure of the table below:
|Commodity||Quality||Waybill No.||Date Received||Rec. Officer|
(b) Save the table as TBLSTORES.
(c) (i) Use TBLSTORES to create a form to show the following features:
(ii) Use the form created in 1(c) (i) to capture the data in 1(a).
(d) List all officers receiving quantities less than 450.
(f) Arrange the data in the table in 1(c) (ii) by commodity in descending order and save as SSTORES.[15 marks]
Also Check: Elective ICT Practicals 2020
- (a) Using a spreadsheet application, create a workbook with the following data as formatted below:
|Index No.||Name||SUBJECTS||Total Score||Student Average|
|SUBJECT TOTAL SCORE|
(b) Use a function/formula to determine the:
(i) total score for each candidate;
(ii) average score for each candidate;
(iii) total score for each subject.
(c) Format the average student scores to two decimal places.
(d) Insert your full name using the header tool.
(e) Save the workbook as RESULTS with your index number in the folder created on the desktop.[15 marks]
- A palindrome is a word which reads the same backwards as forwards. Examples are: racecar, civic, refer, madam, noon and otto.
Write a QBASIC program that accepts a word and displays on-screen whether the word is a palindrome or not.
Save the program as PALINDROME in the folder created on the desktop.[15 marks]
END OF PAPER
- Elective ICT Practical 2017 & Subjective
- Elective ICT Pasco 2017 Objectives
- Elective ICT Practicals 2018 and Subjectives
- Elective ICT Pasco 2018 Objectives
- Elective ICT Practical 2019
Join our Discussion Forums below.
Please don’t forget to share this post. Click on the WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram button below to share the post.
Elective ICT Practicals 2015, Elective ICT Practicals 2016, Elective ICT Practicals 2022