Elective ICT Practicals 2018 and Subjectives
- (a) With the help of appropriate text editor, create the HTML code to produce the page below:
(b) set the title of the page to your full name and index number. The program code must be properly indented.
(c) Save the file as FORM.HTML in the folder created.
2. Create a database application and save it as Mock in the folder created.
(i) The structure for the table 1 using ST_ID as the primary key and save as EXAMS.
(ii) A form that will enable users to enter data into EXAM and save as EFORM.
(b) Use the form in 2(a)(ii) to enter data as shown in table 1.
(c) Create a query to short the table EXAM by LEVEL and MATHS in ascending order. Save as SRTEXAMS.
3. Write a QBASIC program to accept student index number, subject and examination score over 100.
Your program should match the score to the grade later.
Print the score and grade on the computer screen. Save the output as GRADE in the folder created.
The grade letter is determined as follows:
|Examination score||Assigned Grade|
|90 and above||A|
Read on: Elective ICT Pasco 2018 Objectives
- (a) What is an information system?
(b) Describe two factors that may influence the matching of an information system to the organization information requirement
- (a) Describe the motherboard of a computer
(b) (i) What is a computer port?
(ii) List two computer ports
- (a) What is
(i) computer assisted learning (CAL);
(ii) web based learning (WBL):
(b) State three advantages of computer assisted leaning over the internet base leaning
- (a) Explain system software
(b) What is operating system?
(c) State two functions of an operating system
(d) List three examples of an operating system
- State, in order, five stages involved in the development of a computer program
Join our Discussion Forums below.
Please don’t forget to share this post. Click on the WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram button below to share the post.