The GES Job Recruitment 2023 happens to be a good news for qualified teachers to be elevated in their career.
In a letter captioned “Application for appointment as Municipal Education Officer at the Akatsi South Municipal Education Office,” and Signed by Paulina Slyn Eworde Gobe (MRS), Akatsi South Municipal Director, is calling on all interested and qualified Teachers to apply to work at the Education Office.
“Applications are invited from qualified service personnel on a minimum grade of Assistant Director I and above for consideration to be appointed at the Akatsi South Municipal Education Office” as the following Officers:
The Available GES Job Positions
- Head of Planning Unit
- Head of Human Resource Management and Development Unit
- Head of Administration and Finance Unit
Required Qualifications of the GES Job Recruitment
Applicant must be:
- A Graduate Professional Teacher with an experience in school administration and should be able to serve for at least four (4) years before retirement (A relevant Second Degree is an added advantage).
- Must be on a minimum grade of Assistant Director I for a minimum of two years.
Applicants must have held any one or a combination of the following positions:
- Regional/Municipal/District Education Officer for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Assistant Headmaster of a Second Cycle Institution for a minimum of three (3) years.
- A Basic School Head for a minimum of five (5) years
- Must be knowledgeable in current Education Policies
- Must have a proven record of trustworthiness and a team player
- Must have good communication and report writing skills.
- Must be computer literate.
In addition to the above, the applicant should have a very satisfactory work history and conduct within the Ghana Education Service.
Applicants should fill four (4) copies of Application Forms (Available at all Municipal/District Education Offices – Volta Region). Completed application forms must be accompanied by a Confidential Report and Appraisal Forms from Municipal/District Directors and/or Heads of Institutions and completely filled Personal Record Forms.
All completed application forms should reach the Regional Director not later than Friday 13th January, 2023.
Municipal/District Directors are to notify all eligible officers/teachers within their jurisdiction promptly to enable them meet the deadline.
The GES Job Recruitment advert is limited to officers/teachers in the Volta Region Only.
Was this Job Recruitment advert helpful to you? Let us know in the comment section below.
Be reminded that all job adverts made on our website is for free. We do not represent the above mentioned Institution in any way. No staff member of icreategh.com will contact you to secure you a job. Do not hesitate to report to us should any one promise you a job using our brand name.
- 2022 WASSCE Results Out
- 2023 National Daily Minimum Wage Pegged at GHC14.88 pesewas
- Posting of GES Staff Returning From Study Leave – 2022
- You Start Application Portal 2022
You can join any of our platforms below to be updated anytime we publish new articles.