Posting of GES Staff Returning From Study Leave – 2022
The management of Ghana Education Service (GES) has announced the release of GES Posting for teachers returning from study leave – 2022. In a letter released from the GES on Friday 11th, 2022 by the AG. Director-General Angela Frimponmaa Nkansah (Ms.).
The GES posting of teachers returning from study leave has been – 2022 has been officially released to Monday, 14th November, 2022. All prospective Staff are advised to log onto the GES promotions portal to print out their posting details and subsequently submit it to the Regional Education Offices of the schools they are posted to before visiting the schools.
Also Check: GES Promotion Exams Questions and Answers (Mock)
Follow this process to print the GES Posting Posting Details
- Log on to https://gespromotions.gov.gh to access your postings.
- Pay GHc 10.00 via MTN Mobile Money
- Print out your posting details
- Submit it to the Regional Education Office where you have been posted to, before reporting to your school.
The prospective teachers returning from study leave with pay to as a result of urgency, visit print and submit their postings details in time to avoid the late rush.VISIT GES PORTAL
- Apply: GES Promotion Portal 2022/2023
- NTC Exams & Update
- GES Promotion Exams Questions and Answers (Mock)
- 2020 Deputy Director GES Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Aptitude Test Questions and Answers in Ghana For PS, AD2 , AD1 AND DD – 2022
- Classroom Management Short Notes for Promotions
- GES Aptitude Test Questions And Answers For ADII (Trial Questions)
You can join any of our platforms below to be updated anytime we publish new articles.