Lilwin tied the knot with his twins mother Maame Serwaa
Kwadwo Nkansah popularly known in the entertainment world as Lilwin tied the knot with his twins mother, Maame Serwaa on Saturday May 21st, 2022 in grand style. He has been trending recently with unsettled score with his Ex-lovers’ family for sometime now. The couples were nicely adorned in Ghana’s rich and colourful Kente with the wife’s neatly beaded Kente gown. The two Love birds look amazingly beautiful together with lots of smiles from both of them as the traditional marriage was held.
Out of Joy for the day, he sent a message to the wife and Ghanaians and it reads, “Where there is love there is life. I was called greedy, selfish, impatient and which made me felt little insecure. I can make mistakes, I can be out of control and at times hard to handle. But you proved to handle me and my boys at our worst, and you have assure me that you don’t deserve me at my best. Adom Nyame wo …………… Maame Serwa ……. My time is up”. This was quoted directly on his official Instagram page “officiallilwin”.
He received a lot of well wishes from loved ones and fans. Few of them reads, “Congratulations. Take good care of her. May God be with you”, from Clemento Suarez. Another one reads, “Congratulations wofa” and is from Dj Switch.
We wish them well as they journey this road together.
- Akpinifia Okpekpewuokpe Dagadu IX Pays Courtesy Call on German Ambassador to Reinstitute Akpini Royal Regalia
- NUGS To Partner CITI TV on The NUGS Special Project to Support Basic School Infrastructure
- APTITUDE TEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR ALL RANKS PS, AD2 , AD1 AND DD 2022
- How to use the internet responsibly | Learn with ease on the internet
- How to Pass any Exams with Ease
- Why Students Fail Examination
- Elective ICT trial Questions
- NSMQ Regional Qualified Schools, Dates and Points 2022
- Updates Here: WAEC Finally Releases BECE Time Table 2022 – icreategh.com
Please if you are on any of our WhatsApp platforms, do not join this one.
Join our Discussion Forum below.
<<< CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP >>>
<<< CLICK HERE TO JOIN STUDENTS FORUM ON WHATSAPP >>>
Please don’t forget to share this post. Click on the WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram button below to share the post.