WAEC Ghana Examiners Registration Portal
The management of WAEC Ghana has finally opened the WAEC Ghana examiners registration portal. This is to give room to teachers who are willing to join examiners of WAEC in marking of the just ended West African Senior School Certificate Examination.
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is a type of standardized test in West Africa. Successful students receive a certificate confirming their graduation from secondary education. It is conducted by the West African Examinations Council.
The portal is only open for a short period of time to enable interested teachers who will like to be WAEC examiners to apply.
How to Register as WAEC Examiner
- Visit the official website of WAEC Ghana.
- On the homepage, Click on EXAMINERS’ REGISTRATION
- Since you are a new user, You need to Signup.
- Click on Register
- Provide the details required (Provide an active email and contact number). This is necessary because your password will be sent to you on. You can change the password later and the email will help you in recovering your forgotten password.
- Log in after the password has been sent (Check your SMS for it)
- After the Login, Fill the form with care and accuracy since it can ruin your chances of been selected.
For Registration process to be complete, applicant needs to make sure all the following process have been completed
- Sign Up: fill the sign up form with the required information and a password will generated for applicant to sign in. All fields are required for this process
- Sign In: Applicant needs to sign in with the password received via text message or Email.
- Complete Registration: Complete the registration process by filling the form as displayed. The registration form has been organized in
- Personal Profile is a required area
- Educational Qualification is a required area
- Teaching/Working Experience is a required area
- Examining Experience is not a required area but a plus for applicant
- Bio Data: This requires a passport picture of the applicant and a scanned copy of an introductory letter from your referee
- Use the Next and previous buttons to navigate through the registration process as required
- Agree to the terms and conditions and preview application to confirm all information provided is correct before submitting the application
- Apply to Mark: This is where the applicant request to mark a specific subject by selecting the exam type, the subject and the preference. It is at this point that an applicant have applied to mark.
You are to make available the following documents;
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Any national ID card. (Ghana card, NHIS etc.)
- Highest Academic Certificate (HND, Cert A, Diploma, Degree)
- Recommendation letter from your institution.
Applicants should take Note;
This Portal is currently limited to only applicants in the following subject areas;
- Social Studies
- Principles of Cost Accounting
- Graphic Design.
Use the button below to apply from WAEC Gh official website.CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Contemporary Issues In Education: Policies, Reforms, Programmes etc.
- Aptitude Test Questions and Answers in Ghana For PS, AD2 , AD1 AND DD – 2022
- GES Aptitude Test Questions And Answers For ADI (Trial Questions)
- GES Aptitude Test Questions And Answers For ADII (Trial Questions)
- Ghana Teacher Prize Award Winners Selection Criteria
- Apply: GES Promotion Portal 2022/2023
You can join any of our platforms below to be updated anytime we publish new questions.
Please click on the buttons below to share our post.