Monday Declared As Public Holiday
In a Press Release today Tuesday the 18th of April, 2023, by the Minister for Interior Ambrose Dery (MP), Monday has been declared as a Statutory Public Holiday and must be observed as such.
“The general public is hereby notified that Saturday, 22nd April, 2023 marks Eid-ul-Fitr which is a Statutory Public Holiday” as stated in the press release.
The holiday as explained, is as a result of Eid-ul-Fitr (annual celebration by Muslims) which happens to fall on a Saturday the 22nd of April hence the need to declare Monday 24th April a Public Holiday.
- Guide to The Selection of Stem SHS on The 2023 Placement Portal
- NTC GTLE Literacy Practice MCQ’s With Answers Set-2
- Elective ICT Pasco 2017 Objectives
- Why Students Fail Examination
- How to use the internet responsibly | Learn with ease on the internet
“However, in view of the fact that 22nd April, 2023 falls on a Saturday, His Excellency, the President of the Republic of Ghana, has by Executive Instrument (E.I), in accordance with Section 2 of the Public Holidays and Commemorative Days Act, (Act 601) declared Monday, 24th April, 2023 as an additional Public Holiday and should be observed as such throughout the country.”
- New 2023 GES Academic Calendar for Basic Schools
- Revised 2023 GES Academic Calendar For SHS/SHTS
- Do not Repeat Any JHS 2 Student progressing to JHS 3 – GES orders Heads.
- GNPC 2023 Local Scholarship for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- WAEC REGISTRATION PORTAL OPENS FOR BECE/WASSCE.
You can join any of our platforms below to be updated anytime we publish new articles.